All Rondal hinged hatches are flush with deck and have gas-springs concealed in the gutters to provide a clear opening.
They can be constructed to all shapes and sizes, in a wide range of materials and finishes, with any deck camber. They have Lloyds Type Approval for water-tightness, for use on the weather deck and above, up to size 1200mm x 1200mm in all materials and covering options. Locks, hinges, springs and other fittings are all of the highest quality.
Custom options include:
- Stainless steel, aluminium or carbon construction.
- Coverings can be teak, painted, composite, Perspex or glass.
- Manual or electric opening, with remote control for ventilation, etc.
- Gas-spring assisted or micro hydraulic rams.
- A range of locking options.
- Light-switchable glass to filter or block infrared and UV radiation; bullet-proof glass for security.
- Concealed hinges – the “invisible wonder” – for a clean, uncluttered aesthetic.